Black. Marble. Black marble. Exposed pipes. Wall art, wallpaper and wood. It’s all making a comeback this fall. Here’s a quick list of seven features trending in bathroom design in Autumn 2019.
1. Black Bathrooms – Black bathrooms are hitting the scene this year from walls to vanities, sinks and fixtures.
2. Marble – Countertops, floors or walls. Marble is a focal point regardless of how you use it.
3. Statement Art – Adding a bold piece of art is trending this year. Like other rooms in your house, adding art will change the feel of the space. It’s also a striking way to add some fresh colour.
4. Wallpaper – Powder rooms are coming alive with wallpaper. The bigger the pattern the better.
5. Black Faucets – Black is the new chrome. Mix it with other natural elements for a fresh new feel.
6. Exposed Plumbing – No longer are we hiding all the hardware. Adding exposed hardware to a modern bathroom gives it a clean minimalist feel.
7. Wooden Vanities – wooden vanities are making a comeback and adding some warmth to your room. Reclaimed wood or stained in a shade of your choice.
Drop into our Bracebridge showroom anytime for realtime views of bathroom and kitchen trends. 279 Manitoba St. Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada. 705-645-2671